Easy Kleen offers a full range of Dry Steam Generators used for a wide variety of applications.
• Thawing culverts, pipelines, drains for processing plants, railways, municipalities and highway departments.
• Degreasing – the high temperature raises the effectiveness of chemicals
• Degassing petroleum tanks before maintenance or repair
• Melting debris such as paraffin, wax, and grease from traps in wastewater treatment and refineries.
• Cleaning and Restoring – Steam is less intrusive than high-pressure cleaning for masonry restoration and monument cleaning etc.
• Removing gum from sidewalks and other like surfaces
• Prepping surfaces for paint
• Purifying soil, mulch, and compost
• Weed Control – kills weeds without the use of chemicals
• Curing municipal pipe relining systems
Electric Motor (2 HP)
1750 RPM • TEFC • Full Frame • 1.15 Service Factor
Heavy Duty Triplex Plunger Pump • Oil Bath Crank Case •Stainless Valves • Brass Manifold • Direct Drive • Thermo Pump Protector
Nema 4 • Water Tight • Easy Access •Heavy Duty On / Off Cam Switch
Schedule 80 Pipe • Elliptically Wound & Stretched • No Seam Welds • Structurally Braced to Reduce Vibration & Pipe Wear • Sealed with Ceramic Blanket • Stainless Steel Housing
Oil Fired • Adjustable Thermostat • On/Off Switch • North American Made • Dependable • Serviceable
All Welded • Powder Coated • 40 Gallon Internal Fuel Tank • Forklift Slots and Lifting Eyes • Optional Wheel Kit Available
Electronic Thermostat with Deviation Control • Safety Valve • Flow Control