Easy-Kleen is now looking for an assembly line worker and sales assistant. Positions are located in Sussex, New Brunswick. See details provided below.
Easy Kleen Pressure Systems Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of hot water high pressure cleaning equipment in Canada. We take great pride in the fact that our complete manufacturing process takes place within our new state of the art factory in Sussex, New Brunswick. The opportunity for Easy Kleen’s growth is endless and we are always looking for new staff to add value to our operation.
Locations: Edmonton, AB – Red Deer, AB – Concord, ON – Cambridge, ON – Sussex, NB(Head Office)
If you are passionate about your work and the idea of evolving with an ever growing business inspires you, fill out an application today!
Job Application Form Email your job application form and resume to email@example.com
ASSEMBLY LINE WORKER POSITION AVAILABLE (Sussex, NB) – Posted September 4, 2020
Do you like working on a team?
Are you detailed orientated?
If so…Easy-Kleen Pressure Systems Ltd. is currently looking for motivated individuals for the position of ASSEMBLY LINE WORKERS. These individuals, seeking long term employment with a progressive and growing company and, also has the ability to work efficiently as an individual, as well as cooperatively with other employees.
Why join the Easy-Kleen Team?
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (Overtime Sometimes Required)
• Other Incentives
• Opportunities to advance in the company
• Training and assistance provided
• Assembling easy to install components on steel frames
• Consistent repetitive work in easy young environment
• Lifting devises throughout the assembly line
• An assembly line worker is results oriented and conscientious.
• Able to communicate effectively with teammates and leadership
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment
• Good attendance record required
• Positive attitude and safety focused
• Willingness to develop new skills
• Able to take direction and follow through on tasks independently. Independent thinking and decision making will be necessary to be successful
If you have a willingness to work with others in a team environment to reach a common goal, please forward your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Assembly Line Worker.
SALES ASSISTANT (Sussex, NB) – Posted September 3, 2020
Are you outgoing and organized?
If you’re looking for a stable schedule where your evenings and weekends are free, come join our team!
Paid Training & Continuous Support
A Comprehensive Benefit Package
Paid Stat Holidays
To sweeten the deal we offer coffee and donuts on Fridays and employee appreciation lunches.
We are on the hunt for a Sales Assistant. If we caught your attention, keep reading on to see what your day-to-day will entail!
Details of the Daily Grind:
• Providing awesome customer support & service
• Answering the phone – making connections to the right people and taking messages
• General Office Duties
• Assisting Sales Reps with administrative tasks
• Quoting customers from the highest quality lineup of pressure washing equipment in the industry
• Following up on quotes and leads
• Collaborative teamwork with Sales Reps, our shipping department, parts and service, and marketing
• Assist in setting up for events and attending
Qualifications of a Successful Candidate:
• High School Diploma
• Prior experience in sales is considered an asset
• Comfortable using Outlook, Excel and Word
• Independent thinker and sound decision-maker
• An organized multi-tasker
• Ability to prioritize and good time management
• Strong work ethic, reliable
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please email your resumes to email@example.com with the subject line Sales Assistant.